Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

I am NOT leaving but...

Go down 
+3
Whi7ee
DrLuvMD
ToGGLeZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-12-26

I am NOT leaving but... Empty
PostSubject: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:29 am

I have been thinking and I don't think I am right for this clan... Every single time I play with anyone they make fun of me because either I am having a bad game, or hey just are in the mood to make fun of me. I don't understand it... I really like he people in this clan tey are AWESOME! (Whi7ee) I know Whi7ee is kidding, but a lot of them jut make fun of me then laugh at me and think I don't care... I really don't know what I am going to do. I got invited to join a clan with a couple REAL Boston Redsox players. Tat is NOT why I might leave this clan. A pitcher for the sox used to baby sit me and we are really good friends... Can someone please help me with my decision and PLEASE be realistic with your decision... Repl to this post or send me a message ovr LIVE...

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 11:56 am

I'm sorry you feel that way...I can only speak for myself but I know all of the guys have fun taking shots at people and having some fun while they are playing. We've all taken it and we've all dished it out, it's all ingood fun. I do know that nobody is serious about the things they say and I'm sure they had no intention of hurting anyones feelings. To be honest I'm a little shocked that someone had a complaint like this because everyone got a long so well and there was never any arguing like in some of the clans I hear on the game. Since you are unhappy i'm sure everyone would be a little more careful about what they say. I would hate to see you leave but if that is what you feel is best then that is what you should do.
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 1:13 pm

DrLuvMD wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way...I can only speak for myself but I know all of the guys have fun taking shots at people and having some fun while they are playing. We've all taken it and we've all dished it out, it's all ingood fun. I do know that nobody is serious about the things they say and I'm sure they had no intention of hurting anyones feelings. To be honest I'm a little shocked that someone had a complaint like this because everyone got a long so well and there was never any arguing like in some of the clans I hear on the game. Since you are unhappy i'm sure everyone would be a little more careful about what they say. I would hate to see you leave but if that is what you feel is best then that is what you should do.
I am not going to leave, but I think I speak for me and Mach, we HATE being called rich... Even if we are that doesn't mean we LIKE being called it. I was telling Whi7ee earlier and one time I met this guy that was really nice and I sent him a friend request but then he found out I was "rich" so he declined the request. One time I was playing Uno and someone saw that I had 4 TVs in one room and then started cussing me out and yelling REALLY mean stuff to me... I am SICK of it. I a also sick of you guys saying something funny about me and then everyone starts saying "DNT LEAVE DONT LEAVE"!!! It makes me REALLY mad...
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:22 pm

yah i think as of 12 am january 1st we should make a truse and start over...
Back to top Go down
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 2:08 am

Hey bud. I'm sorry if ive ever hurt your feelings. Sometimes I can poke fun and not realize that someone is being negatively affected. No hard feelings?Smile
Back to top Go down
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 6:56 pm

don't take it personal m4lloy i don't thats why i'm always the first to make fun of myself. but yeah if anyone gets upset at whats is being said let it be known. that way we can avoid hurting peoples feelings. i like all the members and would hate to see anyone leave, that includes you too M4LLoY : )
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Newman Ray wrote:
Hey bud. I'm sorry if ive ever hurt your feelings. Sometimes I can poke fun and not realize that someone is being negatively affected. No hard feelings?Smile
Yah, no hard feelings anyone...
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 9:55 pm

What?? man i didn't know anything about this, but i do know like Dr said, we are just having fun thats all. I know i am probly the worst at it. and i don't mean no harm to anyone, DON"T NOONE LEAVE!!!! WE will all just behave ourselfs, Agreed guys?

Sorry again. You guys know i wuv you I love you
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 9:57 am

[SoG]Fr3aky Dot wrote:
What?? man i didn't know anything about this, but i do know like Dr said, we are just having fun thats all. I know i am probly the worst at it. and i don't mean no harm to anyone, DON"T NOONE LEAVE!!!! WE will all just behave ourselfs, Agreed guys?

Sorry again. You guys know i wuv you I love you
LoL! It's kool1 Hey ca anyone make me a funny but kool sig? Something that says whatever it needs to say. Then someting funny that goes with the picture! Can ANYONE do that for me? Thanks if you can! God Bless!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 am

Hey M4ll0y. im glad ur not leaving. Smile But if i start saying stuff that hurts u or any one elses feelings just tell me n ill tone it down or stop all 2gether.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 10:22 am

m87nichols wrote:
Hey M4ll0y. im glad ur not leaving. Smile But if i start saying stuff that hurts u or any one elses feelings just tell me n ill tone it down or stop all 2gether.
Hey! Thanks man! That makes me feel better!
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 3:22 pm

whatever m87, u know you mean what you say! lol j/k m87 wuv us too!!!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 6:26 pm

HaHa U funny! very very funny! lol! I luv all u guys. yall da best! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 6:28 pm

m87nichols wrote:
HaHa U funny! very very funny! lol! I luv all u guys. yall da best! I love you
Thanks! You too!
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 11:53 am

yahh I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Whi7ee wrote:
yahh I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT leaving but...   I am NOT leaving but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am NOT leaving but...
Page 1 of 1