Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Kinda Serious Note

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PliggeTheFallen
God rules!
God rules!
PliggeTheFallen

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Kinda Serious Note Empty
PostSubject: Kinda Serious Note   Kinda Serious Note EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 am

Hey Guys,

You probably haven't seen me around lately. I've been dealing with a lot and it's put a damper on a lot of things. I lost the job I was excited to have so now I'm back at home teaching for the year. I've been going through a lot of emotional stress in my life, which I'm seeing a therapist about now, sort of a lot to write down here so I won't bother you with details, feel free to ask. The stress also has caused me to start having coronary artery spasms, which are severe chest pains at times. I'm still running cause running actually helps my heart right now.

So please, please bother me if I'm ever on live lol, which I usually am, even if I'm on netflix invite me or something. I don't really have anyone at home to hang with and have been ignoring you guys and still haven't met a lot of you new guys as well. I plan to be around more often since I need some people to talk to and just have fun with. I'll see ya guys on live! Miss all of you guys!

And I posted this on the FB page as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/PliggeTheFallen
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Kinda Serious Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Serious Note   Kinda Serious Note EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 am

WOW bro..i am sorry this is going on in your life..i wish there was something i could do for you bro!..but i will for sure hit u up on live..I know this is easyer said then done..but dont worry about nothing..God has got u!!!..no matter what!..keep your head up!..u know everyone in SoG loves ya man!..and we are always here for you..u ever need me..hit me up on live..or if you ever need the guys hit them up on live..or on the boards..We are here for you!..
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Kinda Serious Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Serious Note   Kinda Serious Note EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 am

Will be prayin' for ya brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
V3ctoR
V3ctoR

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Kinda Serious Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Serious Note   Kinda Serious Note EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:38 pm

You are in my prayers brother. What is your gamertag btw? I'll be sure to hit you up. I'm often looking for someone to talk to on Live myself. Maybe we can help each other. God never intended for us to go through our trials alone. You've got us here bud!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinda Serious Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Serious Note   Kinda Serious Note Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda Serious Note
Page 1 of 1