Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Share | 

Gears 3 beta numbers!(OH MY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Gears 3 beta numbers!(OH MY)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm

These are some crz numbers!..watch out MW3..you might just be left in the dust..:P

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta numbers!(OH MY)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:21 am

Hi everybody, my name is SNIPERWOLF731. I'm of coarse a born again Christian and I'm really sick of playing gamers who use 'F' words and blaspheme God's name.
By the way, I'm really ultra confused. I noticed your advertising Gears of War uniformed soldiers. Doesn't Gears of War have tons of 'F' words in it? How can Christians play that together? Do you turn the dialog off or what? Does Gears have that option? I always thought it didn't; (if I remember right)? Any way, no hard feelings I hope? I just want to understand what your all about.... GOD BLESS. confused

Seriously confused,
SNIPERWOLF731

P.S.- I've always been a huge Aliens movie franchise fan. I love the mature rated AVP video game by Sega (for the X-Box 360) because in single player mode I can shut off the foul mouthed Marines in the audio options menu. However, one still has to steer away from staring at the holographic dancer in the dance club she's awefully raunchy. Other then the dancer the AVP game with the 'F' words turned off ROCKS! I'd love to find some Christian gamers with clean mouths to team with and also play against in the multi player maps. I'm a huge Halo and Lost Planet fan as well; anybody for those games? Shout out to anyone who wants to game. cool [quote]

Last edited by SNIPERWOLF731 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SNIPERWOLF731

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta numbers!(OH MY)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 am

Does Gears of War 3 still have the arcing red line for gernade aiming just like the original? *Section 8 another game I love has that same feature too. Currently I do not own any Gears of War games, although I did play the original at a friends house once and I've watched others play the 2nd one.

*Anyone for Section 8 or it's download only sequel? Exclamation

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears 3 beta numbers!(OH MY)   

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 beta numbers!(OH MY)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1