Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Share | 

Choices, choices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Choices, choices   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm finishing school this year and I've got to decide what I'm gonna do.

I want to be a physical trainer/massage therapist, both of those require no college so I can take courses online or at a specific school for them, I have Scholarships so I can go to my towns community college for free so I've been trying to figure out what I want to take.

I could take classes for an associates degree in health which would give me a better resume with trainer/massage or welding classes for an associates in applied sciences for a guaranteed back up career, I might be able to take both but I don't know yet I'm going tomorrow to talk to an counselor to find out.

My main thing is with welding I'd have time for a job but with the full time course of the associates health I don't think I would have time for a job, so it's down to should I take the course that gives a better background for the trainer/massage which might make getting a job in that field easier or the course that give's me a skill set so I can basically have a job set up once I finish if I so choose plus that course lets me have a job on the side so I can save up and take the online courses I want? which is the smarter move? if I can do both I might go with that but if not I'd really rather not waste 2 years when it's not needed and I could be doing something that amounts to more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Would you rather be a welder or a therapist? Take the courses that lead you to your heart's desires. You can always go back later down the road and take the other.

Just to throw a stick in your spokes.... Which is God leading you to? That's the real question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.digoutreach.com
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices   Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Thats one of the things idk right now, for awhile I was really considering youth pastor but I can't afford a school for that plus theres nothing around here and if I'm a part time YP I still need a job. I think welding is what I'll take since an associates in the other course doesn't really define a job and by taking welding I'll still have time to be involved with all my church activities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 am

God has all the money you need to accomplish His goals in your life. All you have to do is ask for it. I encourage you to seriously pray about this(not that you haven't) and really seek the Lord's will.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.digoutreach.com
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks I will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content