Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Hey, looking for fun people :)

Go down 
+2
Vulture
Troubled Party
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Troubled Party

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-07

Hey, looking for fun people :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi there, My name is Tell but you can call me Troubled Party. I make machinima and want to join a clan that is fun and competitive and still is polite and courteous. Hopefully you all are free to play some time with me I'd love to make some good friends with fellow christian gamers.

Personally I love sniping so any games that have snipers in them I'm all for. However I'm game for any games like FFA or objective type games as long as your trying to be a good teammate.

That's about it! adios
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 am

Hello and welcome to the forums. What's your gamertag? How old are ya? Married? School? Social Security Number? (j/k)
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 am

Welcome gt: m87nichols
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
clmknobi
clmknobi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: I love machinima!!   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:16 pm

I ALWAYS wanted something to do with machinima dude. Count me IN. Gamertag - clmknobi

Hey, looking for fun people :) Clmknobi

Back to top Go down
http://clmknobi@gmail.com
DragonTamer369
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Since Machinima = Awesome in my mind, feel free to add me
Gamertag: Dragontamer369
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Dragontamer369
SNIPERWOLF731

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 am

What is machinama I'm kind of out of the cool loop? scratch

Hey if your into sniping Troubled Party (Tell) I'm soooooo there. cool

Oh yeah, hi my gamertag is: SNIPERWOLF731 (on the X-box 360) if you have a clean mouth and want to game, send me a friend request, if I'm online and I see it I'll accept. Look forward to gaming with brothers and sisters in Christ.

Last edited by SNIPERWOLF731 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved list of online games I play to the proper thread.)
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer369
God rules!
God rules!

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 am

sniper, if you've ever watched red vs blue, that's machinima. If not, its making films using game engines, either through in game recording engines, i.e. the theater mode in the two most recent call of duty games and the theater mode in the halo games. Or, if you're on pc, with a recording software.
Back to top Go down
SNIPERWOLF731

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 am

DragonTamer369 wrote:
sniper, if you've ever watched red vs blue, that's machinima.-"
Oh okay cool, thanks DragonTamer369. Cool

P.S.- Soooooo I imagine the reason for this forum being so devoid of activity is because they are all online gaming or what have you? Question Because I noticed that posts take a bit of time to get a responce. That totally cool. Hey, looking for fun people :) 902731
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer369
God rules!
God rules!

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:55 pm

I've only been in the clan for a bit over a year, but I've noticed that we tend to go a bit inactive during the fall, winter, and spring months. Then things kick up a bit during the summer. I'm hoping that's te way it works, and that the clan isn't slowly dying. Some factors that might have to do with the clan being less active is that one of the founders and one of the most active members, m87nichols, is currently going to seminary I believe. Also, another one of our more active members, Mullet863, just had a kid earlier this year I think, so he's busy raising two families, his personal family and the restaurant he started up earlier this year. I'll try to get back on the forums more often though. I used to check it every day, but a good habit, if done often enough, can become a bad habit. So I took a break for a while from the forums. But hopefully I'll be back in action soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, looking for fun people :)   Hey, looking for fun people :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, looking for fun people :)
Page 1 of 1