Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Prayer request(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethikos
Ethikos

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-12-31

Prayer request(s) Empty
PostSubject: Prayer request(s)   Prayer request(s) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Hey guys,

as God would have it, I'm going to be involved in a huge load of work over the next few months. I'm speaking at a youth conference on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, sharing my testimony and leading workshops for youth. Then on Sunday evening I go to a remote northern community (I'm already considered to be in a remote northern community to you guys :P) for a suicide prevention summit over the course of a week. The area of mental health is very underfunded in First Nations communities, and with a lack of preventative support, suicide is unfortunately very common.

I go to the summit with a small group of youth, where we will drum and present a movie that documents the impact of suicide in my own home community. It's been very successful to raise awareness of the current situation that many First Nations communities face. It's been a long, hard road for many of the leaders that will be attending, so pray that they are given the strength needed to make decisions appropriate to their community's situations.

Pray that I have the words to say in my speaking sessions, and pray that hearts will be open and ready for healing, or the hope of healing. On top of all of this, I begin my final semester of high school on Thursday... So pray graduation would go well, too.

Thanks so much to anyone who reads this and your prayers, God bless you.

- Elton
Back to top Go down
deftones0076
deftones0076

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Prayer request(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer request(s)   Prayer request(s) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 am

Well, God bless YOU Elton, and the work that you are doing. Suicide is a subject that hits close to home, and is a very tragic one at that. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
Take Care, & God Bless
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Prayer request(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer request(s)   Prayer request(s) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 am

Praying for God's words to speak through you brother... and a mighty movement would occur!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
Sponsored content

Prayer request(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer request(s)   Prayer request(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer request(s)
Page 1 of 1