Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Something different

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Something different Empty
PostSubject: Something different   Something different EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 am

Hey just wanted to let everybody know that EA is having a sell. Most of you probably already have seen it, but they are offering battlefield 1943 for 600 ms points. i picked it up last night and had a blast. I am thinking about picking up BF BC 2. I kind of want something different from the run and gun one man army that COD feels like. I liked working last night with other people as a team. I like having to create a plan other than go A or go B. So i was just wondering how many people actually had BF BC 2, and how many had BF 1943.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Something different   Something different EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Why don't we just play BlOps as a team then? Ya know, that IS possible and we win a lot more games when we do. I think your beef w/ BlOps is more than lack of teamwork. I do agree that BFBC2 is geared more towards that though. You can't really play alone in that game and get very far.... one of the main reasons I never go it. I'm always playing alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Something different   Something different EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:56 pm

OR we could play battlefield modern combat 2 lol parachutes are the bomb lol just kidding I'm not even sure if they still have servers for that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something different   Something different Empty

Back to top Go down

Something different
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: