Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

and the fun begins..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

and the fun begins.. Empty
PostSubject: and the fun begins..   and the fun begins.. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:47 pm

WOW..this is crz!

Xbox Live Gets a Price Hike
Your online gaming on Xbox is about to get more expensive.

Microsoft has announced that as of November 1, 2010, the price for Xbox Live Gold will go up in Canada, the US, United Kingdom and Mexico. The annual fee will go up by $10 in the United States, with one and three month subscriptions also going up in price.

Starting November 1, a one month subscription in the US will cost $9.99 and a three month subscription will carry a price tag of $24.99. These are increases of $2 and $5 respectively. In the UK, a one month subscription will go up by 1 GBP to 5.99. Canadian and Mexican one month subscriptions will go up by $1 CAD and 100 Pesos each to $9.99 and 599 Pesos. All other subscription packages will have the same prices.

In a posting, Microsoft spokesperson Larry "Major Nelson" Hyrb explained the hike:

"Since launching Xbox LIVE in 2002 we have continually added more content and entertainment experiences for our members, while keeping the price the same. We're confident that when the new pricing takes effect, an Xbox LIVE Gold membership will continue to offer the best value in the industry.

However, we do want to thank our loyal members and give you the opportunity to lock in your current price with an additional discount, so now would be a good time to renew your subscription."

Analyst Jesse Divinich of EEDAR believes this price increase will not have a major effect of Microsoft's momentum or subscription base, saying that, "EEDAR believes the fee increase will do little to impact the positive momentum of the Xbox 360," and that given the service improvements through the year, "it comes as no surprise that Microsoft would eventually increase the price of a Gold subscription by a moderate amount."
Back to top Go down
Lethaliron
God rules!
God rules!
Lethaliron

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins..   and the fun begins.. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am

$10 more isn't that bad. I hope it includes the pay to play for multiplayer. To bad the discount falls exactly on the month where it won't be any difference for me to renew now or later. :P
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins..   and the fun begins.. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:38 pm

naw it doesn't include in the pay to play..:(..thats more money u got to dish out..
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins..   and the fun begins.. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am

it's not bad, but... I think they need to revamp the way they charge. Either add a Platinum account or redo the silver & gold accounts. The top paying accounts gain access to all these wonderful things like Facebook, Twitter, etc etc. and the basic accounts get online gaming, chat, etc.
I say this because I will now be paying extra for things that I never use. The ESPN thing is yet to be determined as to what it is, but I don't use facebook or twitter etc. The only thing I use outside of gaming is Netflix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins..   and the fun begins.. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 pm

i am wondering if they are gonna add hulu for free now since they are upping the price....doubt it but there is still hope
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins..   and the fun begins.. Empty

Back to top Go down

and the fun begins..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: