Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanguard
Vanguard

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-14

My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. Empty
PostSubject: My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.   My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:57 pm

I Have Had These Questions For quite A While.

Does God Love Us All? Even The Sinners

Will He Forgive us for everything we do?

Not Many Questions, But I must know... Thank you.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.   My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Well the way i look at it bro...he loves every single one of us..even the sinners...he forgive us for everything we do..but if we keep doing wrong knowing it is wrong..then i think that is going over board..but if you stop doing what was wrong, or atleast try your hardest to stop..he will forgive you..just keep faith bro..God loves everyone!..and excepts everyone...Hope i helped you out on this..
Back to top Go down
Vanguard
Vanguard

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.   My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am

Yes, That Helped me out alot, Appreciate it... Smile thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.   My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 pm

n/p anytime!
Back to top Go down
Blessed SeaBee
Soldier
Soldier
Blessed SeaBee

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.   My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:55 pm

My brother God truly loves us all and forgives our sins. When we accept Christ in our lives it is our duty to bring the sinner to the light now which means that God is in search for sinners to turn from wrong doings. God bless you!
Back to top Go down
V3ctoR
V3ctoR

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.   My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:53 am

Here's my two cents, if it helps:

It says in the bible that there is nothing, literally NOTHING, that we can do to separate ourselves from God's love. That means that we can try our hardest to disobey and run away from him, but he will always love us. Sure we can still disappoint him and sadden him with our actions, but that doesn't mean that God doesn't love us still. That's how amazing God's love is!

As far as sin goes. Yes, I fully believe that God forgives us of all our sins. If we pray for forgiveness, then he will surely give it us. I think those are the times that God smiles down on us, because it shows him that we recognize we've done wrong in his sight and that we're truly sorry. Remember that it also says in the bible that he cast our sins from us as far as the East is from the West. All we have to do is ask.

Hope that helped answer some of your questions! Peace be with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.   My Questions,   Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Questions, Is This The Wrong Thread? If it Is Im sorry.
Page 1 of 1