Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Hey! Daniel here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
servantofthesavior
servantofthesavior

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Hey! Daniel here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Daniel here!   Hey! Daniel here! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

How is everyone today? My name is Daniel and I am 20 years old. I am living in Central Point, Oregon. I am blessed enough to still live in my parents' home. I am trying to find work and have a lot of spare time to game, record music, and to program. I have taken some classes in college but am still looking for money to continue. I have been a Christian since I can remember, and grew up in a Christian home. I love Jesus and always will. He did something that Nobody on Earth can fully understand. I am amazed by astronomy. NASA's Hubble project has given great glory to God's 12 billion (I personally thing it's bigger.... God's not limited by time nor space.) Lightyear universe. I am so in love with Him for all of the AMAZING work he has done in making such a massive, yet complex and unfathomably beautiful creation. Most of all I am in love with Him for his willingness to selflessly sacrifice Himself for our salvation and deliverance! I hope you are all having an awesome night (or day) and may God pour his blessings on each and every one of you!
Back to top Go down

Hey! Daniel here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Introduction-
Jump to: