Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xelzaar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-07

CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS? Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS?   CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 am

I'm an architectural modeller and an orchestral film scorer/game composer.

I have a vision - to make a serious Christian sci fi First Person Shooter/full on spaceship simulator. So seriously bent on reaching out to the lost that it will cost them nothing to have it. And this can only be achieved by artists volunteering - just like me. I'm not rich enough to do this and I can't imagine any sponsor would invest in a free game.

It will be based around an ex-military pilot who due to personal dramas quits the force and gets a job as a pilot/courier far far away - in another galaxy to be precise. Just to escape from everybody and everything and get close to God. Delivering parcels on the outskirts of civilisation looks easy. What could go wrong?

Lots of things go wrong. Trust me. I'll make certain of that!

The game will be set during the last few days of Christ's 1000 year reign.

For those that don't know Revelations, Christ will come back with all the saints and angels and chain the devil up for one thousand years. The way most interpret it, Christ will rule from Jerusalem with these saints. They will be immortals. Exciting times. Christ will rule with the rod of iron and punish rebellious nations. Something like that.

It will be JUST A GAME. Nothing wrong with having an imagination. Nobody really knows what's going to happen but with proper consultations it can be done as harmlessly as possible.

Sounds great to me.

It was great to 'test pilot' my first home made spaceship. It was even better landing it. Now it's time to get serious.

I need Christian artists/programmers who are willing to use their God given gifts to create a super game that will honour God.

If you know anybody who might be interested, please email me at xelzaar@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
xxCrisisXxx
xxCrisisXxx

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS?   CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 pm

uhh im not really uh artist but i think this idea is cool!! Its great to be exact. Ill support this idea
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS?   CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 am

Man that sounds great!...but i don't know much about the artist/pro stuff..i will support u the best i can bro!
Back to top Go down
xelzaar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS?   CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 am

Thanks for reply.

Unfortunately, God has recently made it quite clear that making this game is not his will. Too bad. Maybe it would've been too controversial.

There has to be a reason why God gave me these talents.

Must think long and hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS?   CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS? Empty

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL ARTISTS. WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN FPS?
Page 1 of 1