Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink! Empty
PostSubject: Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink!   Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Alright so a little preface, the lettering on this tattoo isn't specific to the clan although it does work out pretty well in that sense, but I have wanted to get the words Soldier of God for quite sometime. I feel like it's a perfect description of my life, I feel like daily I must put on the "armor of God" as stated in Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes" Some of ya'll know that I've recently come full force into my faith, and I'm actually planning on pursuing a career in the ministry, and this tattoo kind of marks this point in my life for me, so that any time I forget that it's a battle everytime I open the doors of my home (and sometimes within the walls of my home), that I have to wrap myself in the safety that is Jesus Christ to have any hope of rejecting the devil's plans for me, all I have to do is look down and remember that I am a Soldier for Christ that it is my duty to battle the devil, and serve as a beacon of light and of hope for God's love in this world.

Alright well I didn't mean to write a whole paragraph (maybe this is a good sign I'm going the right way with wanting to preach, I already can't keep my mouth shut), but here's the new tattoo, the lettering looks a little crooked, I know, but it's only the way I was standing to take the picture.

Let me know what you think fellas!

Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink! 108_2310
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink!   Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Looks painful! At least the side is supposed to be one of the most painful spots, so I've heard. Looks good brother!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink!   Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 am

nice! i like it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink!   Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought you guys might want to see the newest ink!
Page 1 of 1