Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
v FERIOSO x

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-30

If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read Empty
PostSubject: If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read   If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:57 am

Alright i have opened up a new youtube acount called SoGxProductions if you wana be on youtube send all of your video to vFURIOSOx@aol.com im looking for anyting from fails all the way to amazing stuff im planing on getting a capture card soon(not for christmas). Im planing on doing top 5 plays of the week for mw2 also top 5 plays fails for all games and also top 5 all catogories videos. and every month ill host a top 10 of that month for mw2. if you know anyone that has a any videos tell them to send it to vFURIOSOx@aol.com. thank you if you would like to help pm me back.
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read   If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm

When you start adding top 5 plays/fails... make sure you get permission from those involved before posting (especially fails). Just a word of wisdom for ya...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
v FERIOSO x

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read   If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:41 pm

k thnx for the heads up i wont really get started for a while i still trying to get it out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read   If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Wana Be On Youtube! Read
Page 1 of 1